Shoe- "Egg" Shoe- "Egg"

coooool

yeahhhh.

original dude. real nice work.

Frank and Stein Frank and Stein

the intro

lacks tune. keep jammin. spend time recording your songs better. focus on your rhythm. layer some guitar. add either really high pitched mellow vox or some hxc fu^ vox. do all that right and you won't even need drums. thanks for the review btw i agree the second chorus synth needs to gtfo. there's serious harmony going on with my vox and you cant even hear it. my balls.

fizzypop2 responds:

The intro just needs fewer phases. It's too long, and therefore repetitive. I suppose the out of tune feel isn't a proper way to start a song as well.

There's one thing I need to nail into my head: METRONOME METRONOME METRONOME!

Anyway, it was a one hour on-the-spot write and record. If you check out "Starcrossed RE" by muah, you'll see that I have decent internal rhythm, tune, and ability to record when I put in a few weeks effort to practice the song. I'm no pro... I'm more of a lazy bastard that knows nothing about what he's doing. But I'll admit that. ;) I'll be sure to check out some of your other work.

Desert Journey Desert Journey

great

enjoyable. love the samples. what did you use to make this?

Pikminrule responds:

Just the default stuff that came with FL studio. I changed their pitches around a little bit though ;)

Blades of Hattori Hanzo Blades of Hattori Hanzo

sweet

this is awesome dude. trance music really isnt my style but this is good. love the azn elements.

S3C responds:

thanks man! glad you like it.